Making an Online Donation
We are appreciative of the financial help provided by alumni and friends who share commitment to the values of sustainability, resilience and social justice that are the focus of our work in the School of City and Regional Planning. In today’s climate, private giving is essential to providing access to graduate education for many talented aspiring planners, and once students are on campus, private giving facilitates a richness in opportunities that is vital to the best preparation for meaningful professional practices.
To donate to the School of City and Regional Planning, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the Georgia Tech donation page http://development.gatech.edu/
2. Click on the “GIVE NOW” in the navigation bar
3. Enter gift/donation amount at the top and again in the “Other Designation” box
4. Next, in “If other, please specify” box enter School of City & Regional Planning
5. Choose Give Now or Schedule Payments or Perpetual Gift Scroll to Personal Information & enter data
6. Hit "Save & Continue"
If your company has a matching gift program Scroll down to MATCHING GIFT COMPANY and enter your company name. Once the gift processing is completed, you will receive an automatic reply indicating that it was received. If you register on your employer’s site, look for the GTF (not the Institute) and they will contact our Matching Gift coordinator at Tech to verify/approve it and you’ll be set!
If you would prefer to make a donation via check, please make your check payable to the Georgia Tech Foundation and mail it to:
Sara Howard, Academic Program Manager
Georgia Tech School of City & Regional Planning
245 Fourth St. NW, #204
Atlanta, GA 30332-0155
For more information on giving to the School of City and Regional Planning, please click here.